It’s that time of year again, when we are (or should be) in business review mode. A time when we take a look at how we did the past year so we can do better in the year ahead. It’s an especially good time to look at the blog posts and content we’ve shared to see if what we are posting is actually of interest to our audience, and what topics resonate the most with them.
A good way to find out which posts your audience are reading and sharing is to look at which of your blog posts have the most social shares (Another good reason to have share buttons on your site!), as well as which posts have the most comments. This practice will help you zero in on the type of content you should be providing so you are giving your audience what they want rather than what you simply think they want. I mean that’s the reason you blog in the first place, right? If you’re not using social share buttons on your site or blog, you’re missing out in more ways than one. My favorite is still Social Warfare. It loads quickly, makes it easy for people to share your content, and makes it easy for you to figure out which of your posts are getting the most traction!Use Social Media share buttons on your blog to determine what most interests your audience.Click To Tweet
So … based on social shares and comments, here are YOUR favorite blog posts from 2015!
- 5 Signs of the Dreaded Super Speaker Syndrome
- 5 Social Media Benefits you WANT for your Business!
- How can you tell a professional from an amateur?
- The Top 7 Social Media Tools to Help Prevent Overwhelm
- Have you seen Facebook’s newest “just for fun” updates?
- Do you Periscope? If not, why not?
- 10 Social Media Mistakes Speakers and Coaches Make on Facebook
- Is Your Business a Field of Dreams?
- How Speakers Can Avoid Social Media Overwhelm
- Is your content getting the most bang for its buck?
As you can see, social media appears to have been a hot topic for 2015. Am I right? Here at BizEase Support Solutions, we specialize in providing marketing implementation services to professional speakers and business coaches. And in today’s online business world, Social Media is one of the primary marketing venues, so it makes a lot of sense that it’s a hot topic; at least for our clients and specific audience.
What was your “hot” topic for 2015? Do you even know?
What would you like to see more of on the BizEase blog? If you’re reading this, then you are my audience … the more I know about what you want, the more I can deliver what you want. Tell me what you want in a comment below so I can be more on spot with what you really want to know more about! You know the words to that song … tell me what you want, what you really, really want 😉
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- How Do Your Link Previews Look in Facebook? - July 27, 2017
- When Life Gets In The Way How Do You Handle Business? - July 25, 2017
- Do You Really Know What Your Visitors Do On Your Website? - July 20, 2017