Several weeks ago, one of the coaches subscribing to the Coaching Buddies Yahoo Group asked if anyone knew of a good software that would help coaches run their businesses. Christian Mickelson, CEO of Small Biz U, and the moderator of the group, responded that he was testing out a particular system, which in turn, prompted a response from Melinda Burger, Business Coach and President of Interface Advantage Systems. Melinda said rather than being a “Software” that you purchase and download onto your computer, the IAS system was a on-line business management solution. I wanted to find out more about this system, so I contacted Melinda and set up a time to participate in one of their demo calls to see what this system was all about, and if it really was as good as she said it was.
Wow, much to my surprise, it was! It really is an on-line business management solution. I was very impressed with all of the tools and features incorporated into the system; how easy and user-friendly the system is; the fact that you can either use the system “as is,” or customize it to fit your particular business; and the support you receive as a client. I was also very impressed with the cost. The initial licensing fee is only $99, and after that it is only about $1 per day!!!! Very economical, and very cost-effective.
Here are some of the great features that are incorporated into the system:
- Your own website and welcome packet ready for you (either with default information or the ability to be customized). Perfect for an exclusive “member’s only” or “client’s only” area.
A newsletter ready to be sent to your clients, with your logo and business name, etc. as the graphics header. Or, you can customize a template to suit your specific needs. There is also a new article provided for you to use each month, if you so choose.
- An email/broadcast option (an auto responder option coming soon) for your active, inactive and prospective clients
- Online billing
- An online calendar system with notices and reminders to you and your clients. It sincs to your PDA and even has an option for clients to schedule their own appointments for time slots that you indicate as “available.”
- Interactive forms and documents to keep track of your client’s goals, what they’ve achieved since their last coaching session, the initial discovery questions. No more uploading, downloading, etc.
- An Inspired Coaching community with weekly coaching calls to support you as a business owner
- The system is user name and password protected for both you AND your clients
- Various business reports. The system even tracks all of your certification hours for you!
- For “New Coaches,” this system is ideal for building the foundation of your business. Setting up this system while you are acquiring and establishing your client base allows you to funnel your new clients right into an established and professional process. It truly gives you the confidence you need to go out and get those new clients. For established coaches it brings all of your processes into one all-inclusive, secure place.
- And . . . there’s a VA Quick-Start program for those of you who want to jump right into using the program but don’t want to take the time to set everything up for yourself.
These are just a few of the many benefits I found when reviewing the Interface Advantage System. Keeping track of, and interacting with your clients has never been so easy!! But don’t take my word for it. I highly recommend that you check it out for yourselves. There is a FREE DEMO set up that will allow you to try out all of the features and tools. There is also a 30-day Free Trial if you’d like to see how it will work with your own business.
Try it out . . . and let me know what you think!
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- Quick and Easy Video Apps to Get Your Message Out There! - June 22, 2017
- How To Get Your Social On And Network At A Live Conference - June 20, 2017
- Networking … It’s All About Them, Not About You! - June 19, 2017