You can explode your business using licensing, or training others
to lead your workshops and seminars. Here are just some of the
many benefits, spelled out.
Top Ten Reasons to License Your Seminar or Workshop
by Suzanne Falter-Barns
A few years ago, I did something that radically boosted my
business and pushed it right into the six figures … and it
helped get my name out there like crazy.
I created a licensing program of a seminar I created that bore
the name of my book – the How Much Joy Can You Stand workshop.
Since then, I’ve built an entire business on the strength of
this licensing work, and I urge you to do the same.
While it seems complicated to set up a licensing program, it
doesn’t have to be. Really, it’s more of a creative challenge as
you make choices that shape your training program to suit your
purpose, style and goals.
Here are my Top Ten Reasons to set up a licensing program.
10. Your mother will be so proud!
9. You’ll be forced to dig in and refine your work so it’s
laser-sharp and at its best, just through the process of
teaching others how to lead it.
8. You’ll no longer be doing your work alone and in a vacuum. In
fact, think how many helpers you can attract.
7. There are a lot of people out there actively looking for
workshops to lead but simply don’t want to – or can’t – design
their own. So you’ll be serving them.
6. You’ll radically increase the number of people who sign up
for your ezine or visit your website, if you arrange to have
them promoted at each workshop.
5. If you create the right product – one that’s necessary and
fills a gap – you can seriously boost your income.
4. You can increase your passive revenue as your trainees sell
your books and CD’s from the back of the room at their events.
3. You get instant credibility as people hear your name and keep
running into the name of your workshop again and again.
2. You can fill your coaching practice with grace and ease as
more and more people hear about your work – and want to work
with its originator or the ‘head honcho’.
1. You’ll fulfill your mission in life by leaps and bounds.
Just think how many more people will find your work, a you teach
others to join you in spreading your word.
©2005 Suzanne Falter-Barns LLC.
Learn more about how to license your own programs at
www.licensingrevenuesecrets.com For information on how to find
the time, energy, and money to live your purpose in life, check
out Suzanne’s free ezine, The Joy Letter. Sign up at
http://www.howmuchjoy.com/joyletter.html and receive our
valuable report, 35 Guaranteed Time Savers. And find even more
tips and tools at the Blast of Joy blog
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- Connecting on LinkedIn the Right Way and the Wrong Way - August 17, 2017
- Why Failure Is a Necessary Step On The Path To Success! - August 15, 2017
- How To Add Video Marketing To Your Strategy! - August 14, 2017