Are you having trouble with online marketing? Time and time again, I hear coaches making the same statements and asking the same question . . . “I’m offering this great teleclass on (blank), but I don’t know how to let people know about it. What are the best ways to market my teleclasses and workshops?” Well, ask no more. Ally Moll, Creativity Coach, gives a sneak preview of just a few of the top ways to market your teleclasses or workshops.
By Ally Moll
Teleclasses are becoming one of the hottest ways to promote yourself, your business, or as a stand alone income source, yet there isn’t a whole lot of information out there about them yet. Here are a few tips to get you started in the right direction. For more help, you can get my report, The Top 26 Ways to Market Your Teleclasses by visiting my website. If you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to email me.
- Get listed with www.teleclass.com – Once you get going there, buying a feature ad at the top of their page is a good idea because people naturally click on the first thing they see. Some other websites are:
- Write Articles and “Top Ten” lists – This is a great way to get exposure and add credibility to your classes. Be sure to work your website or reference your class in the first paragraph if you can, and always have a link and a little blurb about yourself and/or your services and classes at the end of your article. Submit your articles to as many article submission websites as you can. There are MANY out there:
- Start a free mailing list
Pick a subject that will attract customers you are looking for and start a discussion group or mailing list on that subject. You can use Yahoo Groups for free. For example, if you are looking to attract people struggling with relationships, then start a group called “Advice for finding true love” or something similar. Everyone who joins is a potential customer to you. Develop relationships with them through the discussions and make sure to always put your website address or information about your classes in your signature line. Give away some good tips and ideas that will entice people to want to know more through your classes.
I hope you’ve found these tips helpful in making your teleclasses a success. Whether you’re using classes to promote your business, or as a primary source of income, these tips will get you on your way to becoming a profitable teleclass leader. For more in-depth information on the above tips, as well as 23 more tips on marketing your teleclasses, please go to www.allymoll.com and sign up to receive my report, The Top 26 Ways to Market Your Teleclasses.
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- How Do Your Link Previews Look in Facebook? - July 27, 2017
- When Life Gets In The Way How Do You Handle Business? - July 25, 2017
- Do You Really Know What Your Visitors Do On Your Website? - July 20, 2017