While attending this month’s Meet & Greet for the International Virtual Women’s Chamber of Commerce (IVWCC), we were asked to give our virtual speech as to why businesses would want to outsource with our companies. When I read the response from Penny Haynes, producer and publisher of eMediaTouch, a division of Encouraging Enterprises, I had a major “duh” moment, and realized that she was a great resource that needed to be shared on my blog.
Penny is an amazing woman, and does amazing things with audio. She can add audio to the testimonials on your website, spruce up your PowerPoint presentations with audio, and give you a leg-up with CD business cards. If you’re looking for a way to add impact and pizzazz to your marketing materials, stand out from the crowd, market your next book, or jumpstart your business with something new and exciting, then consider the following:
- If you’re a coach, you are probably sharing some of the same foundational truths with every client. Why not create an audio product that lays down the fundamentals for them? Then you can spend more of your time working with your client on issues, problems and opportunities specific to their business needs.
- If you are an author, and you haven’t created an audio book version of it, you are missing half of your market. Many people are too busy to read, and can only absorb your material via audio. Capture the remainder of your market by creating your audio book in downloadable digital and CD formats!
- Lastly, if you do teleseminars or audio/web conferences and would like to use them for product, make sure that the quality level of the production matches the quality level of the content. Teleconference recordings often have distracting sounds (and silences) and of course, unexpected twists and turns that can reduce the quality of the finished product. We can make every audio recording sound smooth, polished and professional, by removing stuttering, half-finished sentences, digressing comments, “uh’s” and “um’s”, as well as evening the sound levels out so you can hear everyone, and reducing all of the background noise. And don’t forget creating a professional introduction and intro mixed with theme music that fits your personality and business! Let every product you create reflect the spirit of excellence with which you do everything else in your business.
For more information about how you can add impact and pizzazz to your business with audio, contact:
Penny Haynes, Producer & Publisher
eMediaTouch (a division of Encouraging Enterprises, Inc.)
Digital Media That Gets INSTANT Attention
She definitely has my “thumbs up!” Give Penny a call (or email) today. Make sure you tell her “Terry sent you!”
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- Connecting on LinkedIn the Right Way and the Wrong Way - August 17, 2017
- Why Failure Is a Necessary Step On The Path To Success! - August 15, 2017
- How To Add Video Marketing To Your Strategy! - August 14, 2017