The following is an article by Keith Abraham, internationally known speaker and best-selling author. It’s a long article that is divided into four sections (Reconnecting with your Passion, Reconnecting with Yourself, Rekindle-Recharge-Refocus, and Reconnecting with Your Family), but definitely one that I feel is worth printing. So, due to it’s length, I’ve posted only the first section (Reconnecting with Your Passion) in my blog. The article can be viewed in it’s entirety by visiting “Reconnecting.” I hope you gain as much benefit from the article as I did.
Reconnecting with Your Passion, Yourself and Your Family
by Keith Abraham
Life is too short to live without a passion. It is also too short to live without tapping into your true potential. We all lead busy lives that become out of balance through lack of focus on the things that count. We need to stop and identify what is really important to each of us.
People lying on their deathbed don’t think about getting that last report finished for the board meeting, they sometimes have thoughts of regret. Over the next 4 pages I would like you to look inside yourself and understand your priorities and clarify your position, so that you can reconnect with your passion, yourself and your family.
Reconnecting with Your Passion
Answer the following questions to clarify your passion and reconnect with the motivators that generate energy in your life. Take a moment to ponder and then respond to the following questions. Follow your heart; write down your initial thoughts without prejudgement or in a dismissive way.
- What does having a Passion mean to you?
- What was one thing either in the past or currently that you were passionate about, really focused on or just love to do?
- If you won 10 Million Dollars in Lotto tomorrow, what would you love to do with your time and energy?
- What is the one thing that you would dare to dream if you knew you could not fail?
- Of all the things you have ever done, what were you doing when you were the most happy?
Read the article in it’s entirety and learn more about Reconnecting with Yourself; Rekindle – Recharge – Refocus; and Reconnecting with Your Family.
About the Author:
Keith Abraham was the 2001 Nevin Award winner and received his CSP in 1999. He is a best selling author with his book “Living Your Passion”. Keith is a unique and entertaining conference speaker who delivers powerful, thought provoking conference workshops with empowering principles. For more information please visit http://www.keithabraham.com.au/ or he can be contacted on 0411 64 80 80.
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- How To Capitalize on The Power of Explainer Videos! - August 21, 2017
- Connecting on LinkedIn the Right Way and the Wrong Way - August 17, 2017
- Why Failure Is a Necessary Step On The Path To Success! - August 15, 2017