Scott Allen, co-author of the book, The Virtual Handshake: Opening Doors and Closing Deals Online, and moderator of the The Virtual Handshake Network on Ryze, recently published a great post in his blog regarding how to use online networks to turn books by first-time authors into best sellers.
Read the entire post on The Virtual Handshake Blog to see how Scott uses the following components in his online marketing plan.
- Mainstream Media Outreach
- Influencer/Blogger Buzz Campaign
- Online Activities
- Additional Marketing Activities
I hope you find his post as helpful as I did . . . Happy Marketing!
Latest posts by Terry Green (see all)
- Connecting on LinkedIn the Right Way and the Wrong Way - August 17, 2017
- Why Failure Is a Necessary Step On The Path To Success! - August 15, 2017
- How To Add Video Marketing To Your Strategy! - August 14, 2017